Carbide self-feeding hole saw (faster)
19-127mm (metric) 3/4”~4-15/16” (inch)
Details about Carbide self-feeding hole saw (faster)
- Self-feeding carbide tipped hole saws are specially designed for wood, plain, laminated-coated chip board, plywood, paper-base laminate, PVC, glass fiber reinforced plastic, gas concrete, plasterboard,and hollow gauged brick, stone, tiles up to scratch hardness 6.
- No blocking due to optimal cutting geometry.
- Simple drill core removal based on new chip space design.
- In the event of a tooth breaking, it can easily be replayed and re-sharpened.
- Only use when rotating, switch off hammer action.
- Ideal for electricians, plumbers and heating engineers, carpenters and cabinet makers, stair construction and kitchen furniture fitter.