HSS Conical Drills
- Taper drills are used for drilling sheet materials and will drill a hole of any size between the smallest and largest hole diameter.
- Use of a cutting fluid is advisable.
4-12mm, 6-20mm & 6-30mm, other size
Details about HSS Conical Drills
- 118degree Split point DIN1412C, good centring, little pressure required;
- with countersink for cavity sealing;
- CBN fully ground ensure better and sharper cutting edges;
- Grooves oppened wide to allow chips away out ;
- Positive cut, standard rake angle;
- Centered and drilled in one operation;
- Smooth running
- Applicable for tube and sheets and thin materials such as steel, non-ferrous and light metals, plastic, wood etc.