HSS Rail Cutter
- Made of super tough high speed steel , superiorly-designed geometry for better endurance
- Supply Φ19.0mm and Φ19.05mm weldon shank
- Applicable to hole cutting on hard-cut railtracks with high strength
6.34/5.3*77, 7.98*77, 7.98*103
(12-17)*25mm, (18-36)*25mm, (18-36)*50mm
Details about HSS Rail Cutter
We choose ultra-fine grain cemented carbide tips and superior High Speed Steel for the rail cutters to achieve excellent wear resistance, toughness, and long life.
- Special cutting edges geometry according to the rail, 200km/h to over 300km/h. We are always making efforts to increase the technical inputs to enhance the tool performance. Presently, we can achieve over 70 completed holeswhen the working status is favorable.
- Cutting diameter range from 6mm to 27.5mm (solid type ), and 13.5mm to 36mm with 25 or 50mm D.O.C
- Materials recommend: HSSAL, M35, or superior tungsten carbide tips upon your request