HSS Annular Cutter with Fein Shank
- It is made from high-performance high-speed tool steel by all grinding manufacture process
- It is optimized end tooth geometry provides it with easy and fast cutting, and quick-in shank is suitable for various FEIN magnetic base drilling machines.
25mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm
Details about HSS Annular Cutter with Fein Shank
Standard hole-making drill in the industry, Φ12-100mm cutting dia. and 1-100mm cutting depth. 25mm, 35mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm cutting length for different choice.
- CNC Fully-ground and Multi-cut geometry for efficient chip clearance, faster penetration, better accuracy and longer life, also decreases cutter wear and breakage.
- Faster feed rates are achieved with more cutting teeth and less tool wear. Approved 3 to 6 times faster than twist drills-with no pre-drilling or step drillingrequired
- Produce reamed-quality burr-free holes and solid slugs
- Cutting edges can be resharpenable
- Lighter, less powerful drilling equipment can be used
- Kinds of materials choice for different work-pieces, such as HSSM2, HSS-E, HSSAL, M35 and M42.
- Cutters can be supplied with 19.05 or 3/4″Weldon, Nitto (One-touch), Fein（18mm）, Thread compatible shanks (M18*6/P1.5 for Fein machines).
- Special sizes can be 150mm cutting dia. and 200mm D.O.C