HSS Annular Cutter with Weldon Shank
- It is made from high-performance high-speed tool steel by all grinding manufacture process.
- It is optimized end tooth geometry provides it with easy and fast cutting, and quick-in shank is suitable for various Nitto, Alfra, BDS, Ruko magnetic base drilling machines as well as all kinds of vertical drilling machines, radial drilling machines, milling machines, lathes, etc.
25mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm
12-65mm, 12-100mm, 18-100mm
19.05mm and 31.75mm
Details about HSS Annular Cutter with Weldon Shank
Standard hole-making drill in the industry, Φ12-100mm cutting dia. and 1-100mm cutting depth. 25mm, 35mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm cutting lengths for a different choices.
- CNC Fully-ground and Multi-cut geometry for efficient chip clearance, faster penetration, better accuracy, and longer life, also decreases cutter wear and breakage.
- Faster feed rates are achieved with more cutting teeth and less tool wear. Approved 3 to 6 times faster than twist drills-with no pre-drilling or step drilling required
- Produce reamed-quality burr-free holes and solid slugs
- Cutting edges can be resharpenable
- Lighter, less powerful drilling equipment can be used
- Kinds of materials choice for different work-pieces, such as HSSM2, HSS-E, HSSAL, M35, and M42.
- Cutters can be supplied with 19.05 or 3/4″Weldon, Nitto (One-touch), Fein（18mm）, Thread compatible shanks (M18*6/P1.5 for Fein machines).
- Special sizes can be 150mm cutting dia. and 200mm D.O.C